Friday, August 6, 2010

Yes, I am still knitting!




Many of my friends are somewhat puzzled about the sewing thing because I have been such an avid knitter over the past 20 years or so. I have just picked up my sewing again now that there are such great sources of fabric. But just to assure my pals, I am posting the socks I finished this summer from my Blue Moon Fiber Socks that Rock Club. They are called Ada Lovelace and well, they are not my favorites but they were interesting to make and it is good to stretch yourself now and then. But the ones I really love are from Cookie A's book: Sock Innovation

2 comments:

  1. miss you!
    can't wait to catch up!

    xx
    phiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finished the socks!! Glad to see you are enjoying yourself.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete