Monday, August 30, 2010

More Distractions!

First off, I have found that my passion for creating has been taking presidence over exercise which is a very dangerous thing given how much I love to eat. So, with school starting, I was trying to figure out a solution to this dilemma and so I tried Anthony's 5:30 Workout Express. Here is Anthony whose idea of a great meal is a plate of boiled egg whites, spinach and a little hot sauce!

In addition to bathroom construction, Fred applied to have a solar tracker installed in our yard! We rent it from All Earth Renewables and it generates electricity for our home and any excess goes onto the grid to reduce our electric costs. Do you know what that means for sewing-I can use the dryer without Fred pointing out on the bill how much my consumption has increased due to pre-washing and drying fabric!

But, Aretha did come over today for Fiber Monday and made a pillow case to match her favorite dress-the Amy Butler Lotus.

No comments:

Post a Comment