Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally!


Here is the other reason I have not been able to spend time creating with fiber...Fred, AKA Work Crew Supervisor has had me hard at work painting the bathroom we are renovating. How it the color looking? Think I could go professional?
But, Sharon came over today for help on her project and I was able to take up the needles and work on a hooded scarf for Phiona at Nido...The Peak's Island Hood by Ysolda


I started one more thing, which is a quilt made up of some left-overs from my daughter's night gown. I just love this Heather Ross line, Far Far Away and she is from our own Vermont's Northeast Kingdom! Don't you just love this Princess and the Pea?










News Flash!! Fred (the work crew supervisor and my husband) is going to embark upon making his own quilt for the Vermont Youth Orchestra on line auction. Here are just a few of his fabrics so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment