Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Current Hero and Heroine




Do you have someone important in your life who is fighting off some big bad intruder in their body? Well I have two: Ron Wilbur and Johanna Tutone. Both have always been people I admired and looked up to. Both are having to alter their lives to get healthy and my hat is off to both of them! I think about how I would handle such adversity and I am afraid to admit that I would be the biggest cry baby! Not my pals, they are strong and positive and inspirational. Johanna continues to run a restaurant, have big dinner parties and look fabulous! My friend, Ron dyes his hair purple and gets a mohawk hair style right before the last of his hair departs temporarily! He chomps at the bit to get back to his life of managing three fabulous houses and countless new business ventures! I will post some better pics when I can find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment