Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Typewriters



I love typewriters...who doesn't?...The machine that makes our words look as though we could all be award winning authors?...The machine that makes the worst penmanship readable?...

The machine that was with you through those all-nighters when you had a paper due the next morning-who else stayed up all night with you and helped you finish the requisite number of pages and words for the assignment? No wonder we have a love affair with that word creating machine! 

I once had a turquoise selectric IBM typewriter.  I knew I had arrived when I was able to obtain the Russian alphabet special ball for my typewriter so that I could type my final paper for my degree in Russian (I was a Russian major in college).

Currently, I am sporting my Melody Miller gel skin on my Mac. 

I also love this shirt pattern from the Built by Wendy book.  She gives you instructions for changing things around and it is just a great shirt pattern! Stay tuned for my shirt with key tab shirt!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You are so creative!! Making lots of connections I see!

    ReplyDelete