Sunday, February 10, 2013

Girls at Play


 This has been a lovely weekend.  We did not get half as much snow as Maine or Massachusetts, but enough to stay in and get some project done and not enough to keep me inside all week-end!  I finished up my patchwork made up of left overs from two baby quilts last winter.  I just love Sarah Jane's Children at Play line!  I also put this quilt in my Etsy shop.

Today I had a lovely hike with Fred and Moxie.  We had tried to climb Camel's Hump, but when we got to the parking lot, we learned that we were not the only ones with that idea.  So we had a new adventure hiking around Gillette Pond in Huntington with Moxie.  Check out Freddy's hat, also fashioned with left over yarn from the stash!

Yesterday, I went to Essex Tech with my dear former student to look at all her options for programs next year.  Looks like Automotive and Graphic Art won out!  We had the best lunch at Martone's with cookies from Mia!  Thank you, Mia and Tony!





No comments:

Post a Comment