Friday, July 29, 2011

New Dress

Ink and Spindle Bag
One Piece Dress with Collar
School is just around the corner and instead of preparing for the day long inservice I am giving with my colleagues, I prepared my outfit!  Priorities, right?  This is my second dress using the Linnet Patterns.  It is called the One Piece Dress.  So simple and classy  I just hope my audience can focus on the training and not the dress!

Also whipped up this Ink and Spindle bag which I purchased as a kit from Phiona at Nido.  The fabric is silk screened onto hemp.  Love the size of the bag...it is my new knitting bag!
School is just around the corner and instead of preparing for the day long inservice I am giving with my colleagues, I prepared my outfit!  Priorities, right?  This is my second dress using the Linnet Patterns.  It is called the One Piece Dress.  So simple and classy  I just hope my audience can focus on the training and not the dress!

Also whipped up this Ink and Spindle bag which I purchased as a kit from Phiona at Nido.  The fabric is silk screened onto hemp.  Love the size of the bag...it is my new knitting bag!

2 comments:

  1. You will look great! Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I got to see you at the show, Cindy! Now go rock that dress and shoulder bag at the in-service. Say hi to Fred!

    XO,

    Rhea

    ReplyDelete