Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!

I haven't been posting much this week. Do you know why? Yes, that is correct, I was chosen as a juror. I learned the first week that knitting is not allowed in court! Neither are any electronic devices. Thus, no sewing, knitting or blogging!

And as you can see, this was our April Fool's joke today...more snow! And it was my birthday! So I am showing off my two great hand crafted gifts. First of all, Joy made me this great John Deere apron which makes me so happy when I wear it because I love my tractor!
























And then look what Ginger made for me! A nuno felted scarf! This photo does not do the truly gorgeous felting and design justice. I totally love it and I assure you that I was the snazziest dressed juror today in court!

No comments:

Post a Comment