Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Finished Quilts

Two new quilts...I copied one of my BFF's from Alewives. The amazing Rita designed this quilt and I just had to make a copy. It is going in my Stepson, Charlie's room which is called the Fish Room because he is totally about fish! The fabric is by Julie Paschkis.



This quilt is inspired by Rhea, another BFF from Alewives. She sent me her La La Log Cabin and although I do not have the courage to cut wonky strips quite yet, I was able to cut 2 1/2 in strips and sew them without a plan. The fabric is designed by our own Vermont Heather Ross. Love the discontented Princess and the Pea. Reminds me of how I feel when I can't sleep!










2 comments:

  1. Cindy, I love,love, LOVE the Princess and the Pea Log Cabins! The colors are great and I love using the tall stacks of mattresses for a Log Cabin center.

    Did you guys quilt it yourselves?

    (I am thinking yes).

    XO,

    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these quilts Cin...they are great!

    ReplyDelete